CodaBow Diamond NX Cello Bow
- Cello Bow - Blended Kevlar Core - Stunning Graphite Diamond Weave Finish - Brown Tint
- Traditional Frog made from Xebony Engineered Ebony by Walter Paulus - Nickel Silver Inlay - Sterling Silver Winding
- Nickel Silver Fittings - Moroccan Leather Grip - Simulated Ivory Tip Plate - Silver Medal Horsehair - Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs
- 10-year Limited Warranty to Original Registered Owner. Bow must be purchased from an authorized CodaBow dealer.
- Handcrafted in the USA! CodaBow Quality!
- Player level: Intermediate
The CodaBow Diamond NX Carbon Fiber Cello Bow represents the shared vision of master bow makers and professional teachers. Agile and accommodating, the CodaBow Diamond NX Carbon Fiber Cello Bow elevates advanced players to new levels and brings out the best in your instrument. The CodaBow family of fine graphite-fiber performance bows represent years of careful study and evaluation of history's greatest bows - bows from masters such as F. Tourte, D. Peccate, and J. Tubbs. Committed to the art of bowmaking, CodaBow has united time-honored traditions with the science of today's advanced materials. The result are bows that not only feel and perform at levels that will please any player, they, also produces a sound found only in the finest pernambuco bows - a sound you need to hear to appreciate.