CodaBow Diamond SX Viola Bow
- Kevlar Acoustic Core - Stunning Graphite Diamond Weave Finish - Natural Graphite Tint
- Traditional Frog made from Xebony Engineered Ebony by Walter Paulus - Diamond Weave Slide - Sterling Silver Inlay - Sterling Silver Winding
- Nickel Silver Fittings - Moroccan Leather Grip - Simulated Ivory Tip Plate - Gold Medal Stallion Hair - Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs
- 10-Year Limited Warranty to Original Registered Owner. Bow must be purchased from an authorized CodaBow dealer.
- Handcrafted in the USA! CodaBow Quality!
- Player Level: Intermediate/Advanced
The CodaBow Diamond SX Carbon Fiber Viola Bow is a stunning technological tribute to history's fine bows offering premium performance for professionals. Sophisticated and reliable, the CodaBow Diamond SX Carbon Fiber Viola Bow is the ideal 'touring' bow for every professional artist and teacher. The CodaBow family of fine graphite-fiber performance bows represent years of careful study and evaluation of history's greatest bows - bows from masters such as F. Tourte, D. Peccate, and J. Tubbs. Committed to the art of bowmaking, CodaBow has united time-honored traditions with the science of today's advanced materials. The result are bows that not only feel and perform at levels that will please any player, they, also produces a sound found only in the finest pernambuco bows - a sound you need to hear to appreciate.